Project Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (PMC) has the following Terms of Reference (TOR):
- To deliberate on PME Cell reports and decide on institute research priorities across crops/divisions/commodities/livestock, etc. (the scientists would be required to take up projects from the list of priority research problems).
- To constitute a committee of 2 experts (one internal i.e from the institute and one external) to evaluate the progress of research projects and submit report to PME Cell in a prescribed format. This exercise need to be done every year.
- To constitute a committee of 2 experts ( one internal i.e. from the institute and one external) to submit a report in a prescribed proforma technology validation of completed projects.
- Prepare annual plan and identify scientists for capacity building in PME activities.
- To approve updating institute database on half yearly basis.
|Dr. C.Sundermoorthy, Principal Scientist, In-charge PME Cell, Chairman|
|Dr. N. Shanmugam, Principal Scientist, Member|
|Dr. A. S. M. Raja, Principal Scientist, Member|
|Dr. N. Vigneshwaran, Principal Scientist, Member|
|Dr. Ashok Kumar Bharimalla, Senior Scientist, Member|
|Dr. G. T. V. Prabhu, Scientist & Nodal Officer PME Cell, Member Secretary|